View Single Post
Old 03-14-2012, 08:53 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by knight_shadow View Post
Holy shitballs.

I just watched the last episode. I'm happy with Shane's death. That was a long time coming. Even though he started as a good person to have in a post-apocalyptic environment, he started changing too much. I wonder how they're going to explain this turn, though. Maybe it'll explain how all of this started (environmental/biological attack, maybe? I haven't read the comics), but now I'm wondering why none of the previously-killed walkers got up earlier. Is this a mutated virus? Real zombies? Why are they all getting up now?

In other news -- why the fuck isn't anyone ever watching Carl?
any walker that is killed was killed via brain dismemberment. What you never saw was someone freshly killed via non zombie, become one until this week.

Think back to the CDC episode (last 2 or 3 episodes of season 1) for a glimpse of why...
Law and Order: Gotham - “In the Criminal Justice System of Gotham City the people are represented by three separate, yet equally important groups. The police who investigate crime, the District Attorneys who prosecute the offenders, and the Batman. These are their stories.”