View Single Post
Old 08-03-2006, 12:51 AM

*When walking somewhere at night, remember that there is SAFETY IN NUMBERS. If you find yourself walking somewhere at night alone, stick to the WELL LIT AREAS.

*Ladies, when you are walking to your car at night, have your keys in YOUR HAND before you walk outside. That way you don't have to fumble around in your purse looking for them in the parking lot.

*As always, if you're at a bar/club/party, DO NOT ACCEPT A DRINK from someone you don't know. I don't care how hot he or she is.

*If you have a roomie, keep your computer password protected. If he or she wants to use it, make sure you are in the room. (My friends' roomie took one of her essays off of her computer for a class that they were taking together).

*If you know that your roomie has a habit of bringing people into your dorm to hang out, hide/lock up your valuables or anything you don't want someone to take. Your roomie could be the nicest person in the world, but you never know about some of their friends.

*If you're in the library, student center, or some other high traffic area, DO NOT LEAVE YOUR STUFF UNATTENDED. It might not be there when you get back. I lost a $50 textbook that way.

Lakers Nation.