View Single Post
Old 08-23-2021, 08:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Round 2, Day 4

Day 4/Round 2

Theta – Great/good conversation, nice girl that made her feel welcomed and excited to go back.

Lambda – Ok, not as good as a feel as Theta but just meh about them.

Well on this day they had to rank bottom 3. The next round they would be able to go back to 5 parties. She only had 2 so we just hoped that she had 2 back on sisterhood, for round 3

Conversations between mom and I and Mom and older daughter. We all liked both of the houses but I was rooting for Lambda just because I know more about Lambda. Very positive about Theta but I know nothing about Theta but I do know of Lambda and think it is a great house with lots of history. Older daughter could see her in both but likes Lambda just a little better then Theta just because she knows a few more Lambdas than Thetas.

You just can not go wrong with any of the houses on this campus. I truly have not seen a campus that has this many houses and you could drop any type of girl and they could find their own tribe within the size of the chapters. The less desirable houses can only mean new at this school. These girls in all of the houses on this campus all have gorgeous homes, make quota and GPA's 3.4 above.

Round 3

You could get back 5 houses but we know she could only get 2 since she only went to 2 the round before.

She got back: