View Single Post
Old 11-18-2014, 02:12 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTheta View Post
Perhaps that is because it had been building for quite a while. People had been kind and patient; however, the obsession/behavior(s) escalated. And this was the tipping point, the proverbial last straw, the match flicked onto the gasoline, what have you. And some element of untruth emerged which hadn't been seen previously.
I think while what you say is your truth, the people on this site take a certainly unseemly pride in playing pile-on in these situations. In reality, there is no gasoline here - just women and men with opinions. The opportunity to be gracious and graceful is always present.

Also, if it happened on Facebook, it needed to have been addressed on Facebook. And yes, I have taken to Facebook in order to convey important messages to you all in the GC group because I needed to be speaking to the real yous, and not your snarky ambassadors.

Note that I am not someone who believes in internet anonymity. If one can't stand by their own remarks with their real names, the remarks don't need to be said. (That is a general statement I had been wanting to make and not a direct reply to anything you have said.)