View Single Post
Old 02-26-2013, 08:51 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AGDee View Post
Reality Steve seems to have the real scoop again this season. His spoilers have been right on target from the beginning. I wonder how crazy it makes ABC that someone tells him the total results at the beginning of each season?
It drives the executive producer, Mike Fleiss crazy. Apparently 2 years ago, when Brad was the Bachelor, the producers hired someone to give RS fake information-that Emily and Chantal were the final 2 (which they were), but that Brad was engaged to Chantal. RS ran with that for months until like 2 weeks before the finale when he correctly spoiled that Brad was engaged to Emily.

Here's my question. Why, the last few years has there always been a proposal in the finale? I've read some interviews from past contestants who have said that the contract doesn't read that they have to propose, or even pick one of the last 2 contestants. 7 weeks and they're getting "engaged"? If there's a guy or girl you really like is it too much to ask to just give them the final rose and agree to keep dating?