View Single Post
Old 02-02-2022, 01:47 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by STEMsister View Post
Just awful. Looks like most of their social media has been nuked (smart move imo, as is their decision to not take place in Recruitment as they note on their instagram). Has the University itself (or the University's Panhel/Greek Life) made a statement about them? I looked around and haven't found anything.

I notice that a photo of Omega Zeta Pi is the header of SCSU's Greek Life page :/ Hope someone changes that.
The last news link Ninja Poodle posted has a brief response from the university. Their website is still up although not much is there but I found it ironic that in their statement on the home page states the following The sisters of Omega Zeta Pi strive for academic excellence, sisterhood development, Greek unity, and community involvement.

Clearly the actions of some members don't embody greek unity. Not to mention their mocking is just so uncalled for. Any member know the sacredness of their respective rituals. While I don't know any details around the rituals of groups outside of my own, based on what friends who are members of NPHC groups, there are additional public displays that have a great deal of meaning to those members, trying to mock and be disrespectful is just in poor taste (to say the least).