View Single Post
Old 04-08-2008, 01:47 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via ICQ to haywoodjackson Send a message via AIM to haywoodjackson Send a message via MSN to haywoodjackson Send a message via Yahoo to haywoodjackson
That's exactly what I was thinking! I know there's not a problem with another organization duplicating any of the Divine 9 orgs...but again with today's technology and means of communication, there really should be no reason why there should be another organization with another. That's pretty funny that I went to this topic, 'cause I was talking to him about this with my frat bro!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueNYC2 View Post
i understand back in the days when communication was more difficult, but today with the advent of the internet and other forms of communication, there should be no reason for groups to have more than one name. if you're gonna have a 3 letter org, there are 13824 possible letter arrangements. i know there are bout probably between 200 & 300 already taken up by Social, Honorary, Music, Service & Professional orgs, but you still got a whole lot left to choose from.
#4 Short Circuit
Alpha Phi Alpha Fraternity, Inc
Omicron Xi Lambda Chapter
Prince Hall Affiliated Free & Accepted MASON