View Single Post
Old 05-19-2014, 05:11 PM
GreekChat Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by 33girl View Post
Why is Pythia banned?

Siedah, I understand what you're saying and totally agree. You know your market and that's great. The problem with expanding is that then you may have to water down your message/focus and then you end up just like every other sorority.

Check out the locals forum on here - there are some posts about wanting to get together in a sort of co-op but still retaining local governance. I think that might be kind of more what you want to do.

Oh and as far as local bashing, yeah maybe she is a little, but it's nothing compared to the local bashing I've seen on here, on school websites, and the internet in general. Yeah there are locals that are nothing but hazing and drinking clubs. There are also chapters of national groups that are nothing but hazing and drinking clubs.
Well, I have faith in the women who are starting the next chapter. Really when you're the founder of anything that's all you can do is teach them the values in which you believe in and founded the org. on and hope they will carry it on. But, I can't let that fear hold us back from growing. I understand your point of view too.