Thread: sign ideas
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2003, 07:46 PM
GreekChat Member

Lightbulb sign ideas

Hey guys!
I was wondering if I could please get some opinions from my fellow greeks! I am going to be a recruitment counselor for rush this fall at a fairly large university. The night that rush kicks off, each counselor hangs a sign outside of the rushee's door to help get her pumped for rush.
In the past the signs have been ice cream cones with each flavor having a different sorority's letters on it, and stacked high, or a clothes line with t-shirts that each have letters on it. Basically, I have to represent all 9 sororities in one unite way. One popular way is having a flower with 9 petals and then the phrase is something about "picking" the right one for you.
I wanted to do something beachy/vacation like, such as a palm tree with coconuts, or maybe flip flops....but I am lost for phrases to accompany them. The signes are fairly large and are made of colored paper cut and pasted together.
If anyone has seen or can think of any cute phrases please help me out...and then maybe I can get started on the 30 I have to make! Thanks for your help!!!