View Single Post
Old 08-31-2006, 05:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Similar situation

Dear NoleMum, my daughter also rushed @ FSU only to find that after skit day she was cut from her top choice; she made the decision on Sat to drop. Is your daughter recovering from the pain she felt, and how is she handling it?

I am excited about the spring rush. It also sounds much less stress than what they just went through.

She was out the other night with a bunch of friends and ran into 3 girls into the restroom. One of the girls said to her, aren't you a XYZ legacy, and she said yes. Then the girl said her name, and asked why she didn't bid XYZ. She told them that they cut her after skit day. She said they were amazed and said that typically everyone who attended skit day always gets asked back. One of the girls said she was a legacy last yr & got in. They were going to investigate and get back to her. Even if nothing happens, it comforted her to know they were pulling for her, and she has made some new friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by nolemum
To all you wonderful ladies thank you for the information. I have passed it on to my daughter and she too is grateful. It was a long week but she will Rush in the Spring knowing what she knows now she feels better about everything. Thank you again,
NoleMUM

Last edited by FSMOM; 08-31-2006 at 05:56 PM.