View Single Post
Old 10-27-2016, 09:21 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlueGamma1874 View Post
Yes, I am quickly finding that out. The experience is not the same but I am trying to figure out the best way to make it meaning full none the less because I am proud of my letters. I have been inducted to a rather prestigious honor society so I will chose to wear a cord or stole for i because it is specifically for top seniors, graduate masters and doctoral students.

I definitely appreciate all the feed back. Even if I chose to not wear a GLO stole, I will wear my badge. I will take the time to ask my graduate office because I have seen many NPHC and MGC wear their letters from a masters graduation.

I still have a few months to make the decision but I will do the research and see what is acceptable. I definitely don't want to take the attention away from my Masters hood.
Please be extra careful wearing an NPC badge on graduation day. More than a few of my sisters have lost their badge on that day be it by forgetting to remove a badge from their gown, the badge becoming unclasped from a gown/dress and falling off unnoticed, the badge being left on a table after removal from gown, ect.

Am not familiar whether masters grads buy their gown or rent it, but rental companies carry no blame for a badge accidentally left on a gown. In the bustle of a graduation day, you wouldn't want to lose such a precious item.