View Single Post
Old 05-20-2015, 01:56 AM
GreekChat Member

On skit day, my first house was Blue again. I don't remember their skit so it couldn't have been very memorable, but I had a decent conversation and thought the house was nice. I didn't click well with my last rusher though.
Then I headed to Brown, which I wasn't thrilled about still. Their skit was fun but a little cheesy, which I probably was just perceiving because I didn't really want to be there. The sisterhood really stuck out to me though. During the skits, the sisters were standing along the walls laughing and chatting, which warmed me to the house a little.
My last house was Pink and I was so excited! I was picked up by a girl who had rushed me before and we really hit it off. The skit was funny and charming and I loved it. However, my second rusher was a disaster. When I asked her what her favorite thing about her sorority was, she started talking about how her sisters supported her through her parents divorce. But it soon turned into her nastily ranting about her parents' custody battle etc, and I didn't really know how to respond. By the time my next rusher got there, we didn't really have time to talk. As she was taking me out, she apologized for not really having the chance to learn about each other.

Again, since I only went to 3 houses, I didn't rank them. Even though my experience at Pink wasn't great that day, I still wanted them the most and was so nervous. Every time I saw a girl in Pink letters I got so anxious! When I finally got my list I was very disappointed to see only Blue and Brown. I was also pretty jealous because the other girls in my group were talking about how they got these three houses they were so excited about and how they could never choose. One of my friends was only invited back to Magenta, meaning she would definitely get a bid from them, and was very excited. I was still okay with the prospect of Blue though, and since I was never big on sororities to begin with, I was okay with the possibility of maybe being in Brown. At least I was guaranteed a bid at that point.

Last edited by yoursforever; 05-20-2015 at 02:03 AM.