View Single Post
Old 05-19-2015, 11:38 PM
GreekChat Member

For philanthropy round, I went first to Blue. I was really hoping to love it but it just wasn't that memorable to me. I did really like their motto, as it was very feminist and I love that.
Next I went to Pink, my favorite that I'd been asked back to. I tried really hard to make a good impression but felt like I maybe hadn't clicked well with my first rusher. My second rusher and I got along really well though, and I left still loving the house, but I wasn't sure if I'd be asked back.
Then I went to Magenta. The girl I had spoken to the day before brought me to the presentation, but another picked me up and I stayed with her the whole party. We didn't really click at all. I didn't expect to be invited back.
Then I went to Black. I thought I really clicked with my rushers and I talked a lot about what their philanthropy meant to me. I still liked the house and I was confident when I left.
The last house I went to was Brown. I must admit, I wasn't thrilled about it because of its not great status on campus, but it seemed okay to me. The only strong opinion I got was that the house smelled weird that day, but I didn't strongly dislike it, but it was far from my favorite.

Because I only went back to 5 houses, I didn't rank them that day.
The next day, I got my list and saw that I had 3 parties out of a possible 6:
Blue, Pink, and Brown. I was sad about Black because I thought I'd made a good impression, but I was very excited about Pink. I was definitely still biased against Brown though. I went in deciding to give it my best shot.

Last edited by yoursforever; 05-20-2015 at 02:01 AM.