View Single Post
Old 09-08-2003, 10:49 AM
GreekChat Member

It was my sophomore year of Rush and we had just finished up with the pref party. After the ceremony part, we all mingled with the girls so we could talk to everyone we wanted to and I turned around to see one of my sisters handing off a girl to me. I had never seen her before but I recognized her name from the lists, so I said hi and started talking all nice to her. She interrupted me and asked, "Is your boyfriend so-and-so from from XYZ fraternity?" I said yes, he was. She just looked at me and said, "Oh, ok. Then you are the one he cheated on me with when we were dating." She promptly turned on her heel and walked away from me!! I just stood there with my jaw dragging the floor and the other sisters around me had the exact same expression. I wasn't sure if I should be embarrased or mad. Anyway, her name turned up on our bid list the next day and sure enough she walked through the door! When it came time for us to leave for the bid party she said she and her friend she pledged with would meet us there. Neither of them ever showed up and we never saw them again.