View Single Post
Old 03-17-2017, 02:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Day 2

After Day 1, I was sick with worry- my sweet mother got a hotel room near school and I was so happy she was able to be with me! I sat by my phone fearful that I would be dropped from recruitment!

When I opened my schedule for Day 2- I was so surprised- I had a full schedule of 6 houses! I had been asked back to my top 6:
Miami
Charleston
Cancun
Bahamas
Cabo
Destin

Miami- Going into recruitment, I thought I would be a Miami- all my friends were here- I had another lackluster day. The conversation was just okay, but I knew my sweet friends were here. I thought I might get dropped from Miami.

Charleston- I LOVED Charleston. I was able to talk to one of my biggest role models and met so many lovely girls. I could see myself here. I was just worried I might not be good enough.

Cancun- Cancun was a little uncomfortable today, especially since I talked to just one girl. She was sweet, but one girl for 30 minutes is a lot! I knew I would never be a Cancun, but it was nice to be asked back!

Bahamas- I was a bit surprised to be back at Bahamas, but happy to be there! I talked to some great girls and one of my best friends! It was good.

Cabo- Cabo was good (isn't it always?) The girls were pleasant and kind and we had good conversation, but again, I knew this wasn't the house for me.

Destin- I did NOT like Destin. The girl who spoke to me is a mutual friend and it seemed like she was distracted the whole time! I did not want to be asked back to Destin.

Today I ranked-

Charleston
Miami
Bahamas
Cancun
Cabo
Destin

I told my mother I thought I would not be asked back to Miami- she was surprised and told me to "trust the system."

I sat by my phone the whole night long.