Thread: Introduction
View Single Post
Old 09-18-2011, 11:24 PM
GreekChat Member

Welcome, PetitChou! This is such an exciting time for both Kappa Psi Delta and Kappa Kappa Gamma! You will be so inspired by our initiation ceremony so enjoy every minute of it.

There are plenty of ways to be involved as an alumna, but first you must be a member of an alumnae association (or pay your dues directly to HQ if there is not an association near you). Then, you will be able to be an officer of your association, advise a chapter, be on a chapter's House Board, or be involved in the provincial/regional/national level after a while. Being "just" a member of your local alumnae association is a great way to learn the ropes, but, with your enthusiasm, I'm sure you'll want to do more!

As an association member, you will make so many friends from many different chapters. Your life as a woman and as a Kappa will be greatly enhanced by these relationships.

I have no doubt that you will learn from the installation team about all the opportunities for alumnae to be involved. I know it seems like November is a lifetime away, but it will be here before you know it. Congratulations!