View Single Post
Old 01-29-2003, 04:15 PM
Super Moderator

Send a message via AIM to moe.ron
Re: "That" Brother or sister

[QUOTE]Originally posted by lifesaver
[B]The player: The guy who always gets digits. Is a dog and you dont even wanna sit close to him, because you never know when his last shot of Cipro was.

Plenty of those

The bookie: The guy you go to who will bet you on anything.

Most of the "jocks" in my chapter

The competitor: Anything is a challenge and he hates to loose. Will make you re-play him in anything, (playstation to b-ball) till he wins.

Again, most of the jocks

The entrepanieur: The guy who is always out to make a buck, and usually does. On anything.

Bout 25% of the chapter

The raging alcoholic: The bro you steer clear of when hes hammered. Cause hes a dick.

Strangely enough, only 4 or 5

The functional alcoholic: The bro who seems to study/work/think better with about 3 beers in him. The one kid you know who studies with a bud light in hand.

None that I know of

The emotional drunk: The brother who cries when he is hammered, will tell you how much he loves/hates you. or will disappear when hammered and the whole chapter has to go look for him.

Prob. me. Especially the dissapearing one.

The granola bar: The brother who owns nothing but sandals and camping gear and you know was born 25 years too late. He belongs in the 70's.

The grease monkey: Kid who always is gonna do soemthing to his car.

Damn,
The pot head: Brother who is always stoned.

Uhm, We don;t have those.

The love junkie: The brother who always has to be in a relatiosnhip.

And there will always be world war III. And it always happen for some reason in my apartment, and the people fighting does not live there. Bring back memories

The hick: Every chapter has one.

Adopt a dork: The goofy kid who got in because he had the 4.0, and ya'll managed to make him cool soemhow.

Got those

The dirty: The brother you think doesnt bathe nearly enough. Maybe they do, but they always look disheveled/greesy. And they dont own an iron.

none in my chapter

The homeless kid: The brother who is a vagrant for all practical purposes. He sleeps wherever he puuts his head down, comes home about every 4 days for a change of underwear and clothes.

Yup

The professional: Kids been in the chapter 6 years. Wont ever graduate. Keeps changign majors to avoid the real world/student loans.

yup

The hookup: The guy who knows everybody on campus and can get you anything. Even if your financial aid has been terminated, he can somehow make a call and get it resinstated. Kinda like Red in "The Shawshank Redemption"

That's me and another brother. You need to get out of your residential contract, talk to me or another brother and not only will u get out, you also get your deposit back.

MacGuiver: Could build a bomb out of a tampon and some hand lotion. Should your plane go down in the andees, this kid is at the top of your list for "must haves"

Yup

IT Director: Chapter technophile who has to have every tech gadget. Usually gets messed with by the other brothers. Often they hide his stylus on his palm pilot and watch him freak.

Yup

The movie star: The kid who parties like a rock star all the time and spends all his money on clothes, so he can look good going out.

Pretty much most of the chapter 'cept for the hippie section.

What bout the recently back to civilian brothers who always argue which one is better, between the navy, marine, army and air force. With the Navy guy saying to the marine guy, does't it suck your highest rank officer have to report to our highest rank officer? And the Marine calling everybody a wuz for not going marine.