View Single Post
Old 09-17-2002, 06:40 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to WhiteDaisy128
Delta Gamma Colony at NCSU

I'm so excited about Delta Gamma colonizing at NCSU. I'm a junior and getting ready to go through the recruitment process for it. My mom was an Eta DG, and I've heard about what an amazing experence it was for her and I can't wait to check it all out! I do have a question though...the National DG Web Page has the schedule set as follows:

Quote:
Expansion Schedule

Tuesday, Sept. 24: Presentation in Talley Student Center at 7:30 p.m.

Wednesday, Sept. 25: Interviews in Merry Monk Room
in North Residence Hall
Thursday, Sept. 26: Invitational Preference Party
Friday, Sept. 27: Bid Day

Saturday & Sunday, November 16-17: Initiation/Installation of
Eta Kappa chapter of Delta Gamma
Okay my question comes at the very last part...does the initiation/installation of Eta Kappa chapter of DG mean we will get a charter then (if I'm offered a bid, of course) or just become full sisters? When does a colony go from being a colony to a chapter? Isn't it with a charter? Sorry if these are really stupid questions. Thanks for all of your help! I really do appreciate it!

I'll let everyone know how the recruitment goes for me!

CJ