View Single Post
Old 06-25-2010, 11:29 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by KSUViolet06 View Post
If we misbehaved in public my mom always asked us "do we need to go outside for a minute?"

We pretty much knew what that meant. lol.
Yes! Exact same thing!

I was (as was my sister) spanked and I am glad that I was. Sometimes it came with some type of warning and other times (generally when I knew I was doing/did something wrong) the hand or the belt met my butt. There are also quite a few times where my parents would grab my arm and pull me close to them, give me THE LOOK, and say "stop it" or something along those lines. Generally, I knew to immediately stop b/c a beating would come later otherwise.

Haha There was one time where I pulled a rack of my parents' closet out of the wall so I "went to bed" early. My dad got home from work a few hours later, asked me what happened, I lied, and he brought the hand on me while I was laying in bed... nowhere to run to afterward.. I just had to sit there in bed with my punishment. That stopped me from playing in their closet.

I will probably spank my children. My parents never did it in excess and every single parent in my family does it and it works for us.

Last edited by pshsx1; 06-25-2010 at 11:31 PM.