Thread: Wedding Cakes
View Single Post
Old 05-29-2008, 02:35 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SthrnZeta View Post
I think we may end up with something similar to Winni's and I'm pretty sure we'll have something UGA related in there somewhere on the groom's cake if we have one - maybe a big bulldawg? Sidenote, he actually asked if we could have the game playing on a big screen projector if our reception happens to fall during a game since we're getting married on a Saturday during football season.. wow.

I have to laugh because this was a concern of mine when I was planning my wedding. I picked a weekend when Auburn would be out of town because some of my bridesmaids and friends would kill me if I made them miss a game and I completely understood it. Unfortunately, Alabama was playing Tennessee in Tuscaloosa! Ugh. It took care of itself because Auburn played early so I could listen to snatches of it but Alabama went into triple overtime and our priest was late to the wedding because he was watching the game. He was a priest in T-town before being moved to Birmingham so we understood. There are pictures in our album with him and us and he's in his birks with his nice robes on.

War Eagle