View Single Post
Old 08-04-2010, 03:53 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by nathan55 View Post
yea, I move in the 17th and rush week isnt until early september.
It might even be 100 now, even more later. It was 80$ if you sign up early, and then a hundred later on.

But look at it this way, you get at least two shirts and a ton of awesome food. To be honest, it is expensive JUST TO RUSH. But fraternities are expensive things and if that's not something you want to pay at least once a month (and probably alot alot alot more), fraternities might not be in the price range. Arkansas fraternities can be kind of expensive

Let us know how your rush goes.

Woo Pig Sooie sure gets to me, Go Hogs Go.

@Psi U and yes, rush is formal but starts after school...as late as October one year. They don't have to "put them up" in dorms, they already live in them.
@Nathan: Yes, I would do it after knowing how great of an experience it is. But the price can be a bit daunting before rush.
Overall, though, it's the bigness of the car that counts the most. Because when something bad happens in a really big car – accidentally speeding through the middle of a gang of unruly young people who have been taunting you in a drive-in restaurant, for instance – it happens very far away – way out at the end of your fenders. It's like a civil war in Africa; you know, it doesn't really concern you too much. - P.J. O'Rourke

Last edited by Elephant Walk; 08-04-2010 at 03:56 PM.