View Single Post
Old 09-30-2018, 10:06 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by TriDDDeltgirl View Post
I think you commented before about how DD4 is not as loved or as special as DD3. Let me say this now and let me say this clearly. My children aren’t people to be pitted against one another or compared, DD3 has gone through a lot of bad things in her life and she takes a philosophical approach to things, DD4 has always gone in with guns blazing. They’re both the same in my heart, they’re both loved just as much. Niece and DD3 do not speak due to some comments niece has made in the past about “saint” DD3. DD3’s 50 hours of community service are what she feels like she has to do to give back to her community, she was extremely ill when she was younger, she had women from a local sorority chapter volunteer at the hospital she was in and DD3 saw the difference it made. If you have a problem with her volunteering, feel free to take it up with me if not, please refrain from backhanded comments, it’s unkind.

Also, I’m sure that she reads these threads and I don’t want her or her sister exposed to people comparing them or assuming how much they’re loved by me or who is the favorite. Neither of my daughters need to be subjected to subtle microaggressions from fellow Panhellenic women.
Wow...given all that we have learned from your stories, I'm pretty sure that if your girls read these threads, my snarky comments will be the least of their concerns.