Thread: AI Question
View Single Post
Old 02-14-2014, 02:22 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by amIblue? View Post
Kappa does not offer AI, but thanks for appropriating one of our symbols for your user name.
Sorry, but my username actually has nothing to do with owls being one of the symbols of the sorority... last I checked, they're related to a lot more than just Kappa... but hey, thanks for jumping to conclusions and getting pissed about it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by andthen View Post
So it sounds like the OP aspirations of membership aren't very likely. Its interesting the OP 1. included a KKG symbol as part of her name, 2. curious why she's solely focused on KKG, and 3. if she wanted to be apart of a greek org, why didn't she pursue this as an undergrad?

I don't personally have any issue with someone wanting to AI but its just strange the approach that was taken. The OP would have been better served pursuing the other posts here to perhaps get some insight.
1. Although I am aware that it is a Kappa symbol, that's not why it was chosen. Like, nothing to do with it. Seriously.
2. I'm not focused solely on Kappa, Kappa was just the only one I couldn't find information about, so I thought I'd ask. Other sororities that I looked at had the information plainly available on their websites, so I didn't need to ask anyone about them.
3. I didn't have the opportunity to go greek in undergrad. It just isn't something available to everyone, although I really wish that it had been available to me.