View Single Post
Old 01-08-2019, 09:25 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by IUMomof2 View Post
Thanks for all the feedback.

Here's another question that I'm confused about if anyone can explain. When I went through, the last rounds were 8, 4, then 2 (pref night). It seems like now they have to make drastic cuts from 9 to pref night now. Not that my D will have all 9 to choose from, but I know some women will.

So how many chapters are the PNMs able to list as being interested in after this next round of 9? To they have to choose only 2? And if so, does that mean the other chapters not listed are now off the table for them? It just seems like a big leap if that's the case. You might have women that could see themselves in several of the chapters, but are forced to make drastic cuts, then get no invites to pref night because they cut the couple of chapters that would have asked them back (and where they would have been happy to go had they had the opportunity to list more chapters). It just seems like such a gamble if that's the case.
If she has a full round of nine, she will rank her top 2 in no order (the cluster) then rank order 3,4,5,6,7,8,9

She does not "cut" any chapters. She rank orders. So she may end up with pref invites to chapters that are #7 and #9 on her list.

So I depart that I may now better serve my fellow man, my country & God