View Single Post
Old 04-20-2010, 01:01 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaemonSeid View Post
Link

Jacoby Smith boldly argues he beat up the quadruple amputee in self-defense

​Jacoby Laquan Smith says he will turn himself in to St. Paul police this week for what must be the most unmanly crime on record: domestically abusing his armless, legless girlfriend.

Smith allegedly punched Tiesha Bell in the face 10 times during the March 22 incident and faces a misdemeanor fifth degree assault charge and a gross misdemeanor for interfering with a 911 call.

Bell was in no position to defend herself, being that both hands and both legs were amputated due to a childhood illness. But Smith says don't let that fool you--Bell is like a handless, legless Ultimate Fighter.

"She'll swing, push me down and choke me with her nubs," Smith told the Pioneer Press.

Smith said that prior to the domestic dispute, Bell was cheating on him.

That's right, Smith was being cuckolded by a quadruple amputee. That can't be good for the self-esteem.

He turned on the TV and Bell got mad, he says. She punched him in the groin with her deadly nub and then proceeded to douse him in urine from a bed pan.
I literally choked on my soda when I got to this part. He should have just gone to jail quietly, I wouldn't have told anybody but God about that.