View Single Post
Old 04-17-2017, 12:29 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by PNM2017 View Post
hey guys, so i go to a pretty competitive greek life school and i rushed as a freshman and didn't have the best experience. i was getting dropped by every house i loved and was feeling lost. when i talked to my parents they told me they weren't going to help me pay for it and so if i did get into my dream house i would've had to drop anyways. anyway i went through bid day because my rho gam told me to and dropped a week later. my financial situation is completely different now and my mom wants me to rush sophomore year. I'm just scared I'm going to get dropped by all of these houses again. i know i need to work on my convo skills bc I'm pretty sure that was my biggest downfall but i just need advice on what to tell the girls recruiting me throughout the week so they aren't skeptical. thanks guys<3333
We don't know (or want to know) your school. In many places, dropping your pledge is looked at with a lot of criticism. You may not receive invitations from several chapters simply because of this. You need to really, really be prepared this time and develop a good answer to why you walked away from your chapter last year. Get your recs in order, too. Good luck.