View Single Post
Old 10-21-2012, 10:24 AM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to lovespink88
Quote:
Originally Posted by carnation View Post
I have this feeling that even though they're saying they want her to perform, she'll end up with stroller duty. Can you imagine getting college credit for that?
My SIL is doing this right now! I have no idea how the process works for someone who is interested in the entertainment side, so I don't know if she really would end up being able to perform. It seems like it's totally possible--I haven't been to Disney in years but it seems like there's lots of opportunity for performers (sure you may not be a princess on day one...lol)

My SIL is a business student. As far as I know she is doing food service. She definitely knew that going into it though, but she has just wanted to do this for years, so it didn't bother her.

She seems a little homesick, which I'm actually relieved to hear, because based on what I heard (I guess mostly from this thread) it can really suck you in...

Mr. LP and I have to make time to Skype with her for a bit one of these days, so I'll let you know more details if I get them!