View Single Post
Old 08-08-2008, 09:37 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsDGP007 View Post
I pledged my multicultural sorority back in 2002. I don't know...it's probably just me, but back then the multicultural greek world seemed to be a lot smaller. There were the organizations that were on the National Multicultural Greek Council plus a handful more.

Anyway, it still seems as if there is no one comprehensive place on the net dedicated to multicultural greek organizations. That and information seems old and/or not updated. So I decided to make a "lens" on Squidoo -- where it would be pretty painless to update the content:

http://www.squidoo.com/mcgreeks

It is not even close to done...but I already have 15 or so organizations on there. I may be working on it for a while...in that I also do my own sorority's website. Anyway, check it out....and maybe one day, we'll get a comprehensive listing of who's out there.
Hi, your site looks great it,s not that far from done although I think it will not hurt if you'll try to divide the page to many pages guide by more headlines so there wont be any overload of text and try to add some photo like here stony+coral,guitar+players

Last edited by diamondblast; 09-01-2008 at 09:59 AM.