View Single Post
Old 11-02-2018, 11:14 AM
GreekChat Member

Great thread (even if old). I used to live in a house that was built in 1793, in Valley Forge, PA right next to Valley Forge National park. It had a ghost and the sellers disclosed this before we signed the papers.

The ghost was not malicious, but would do things from time to time. It turned off the burner on the stove while I was in the middle of making something (I accused my then-husband, but he wasn't in the room and had no idea what I was talking about). The ghost also turned on a radio full blast when I walked into the room - I said, "That isn't funny" and snapped it off. Probably the weirdest thing was my then-husband and I were standing in the kitchen talking about the ghost and how nothing had happened for a while, when all of a sudden a bottle of whiskey that had been on top of the fridge came flying off and dented the countertop edge on the way down. It didn't break. I guess he wanted to let us know he was still there.

I also have a picture - I'll see if I can post it - of me standing with my back to the kitchen with a giant orb right on my back. It's really cool.