View Single Post
Old 08-28-2019, 07:27 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by sta3535 View Post
I recently heard that a girl who isn't a part of Greek life is currently dating one of our fraternity's President.

So, would they automatically receive special permission to attend parties/private events, or would they draw the line because they're technically not apart of Greek Life, depending on the organization? A possible little sister role within the fraternity?

Now, I've heard of stories in which couples received special permission just because they were dating a brother or sister, for parties at least.

On an extra note, I guess it all depends on who you know & how close they are with certain people in & outside of Greek Life.
Quote:
Originally Posted by sta3535 View Post
Now, I'm not apart of Greek Life at all, but I have some experiences/questions that I'd like to share/ask. I also have some friends/connections here & there with Greek Life at my college.
Since you are NOT in any fraternity, not even the one whose president is dating a non-Greek woman, how about maybe butting out? It is none of your business. They do not owe you an explanation or justification of who attends parties and who does not.