View Single Post
Old 09-30-2007, 03:13 PM
GreekChat Member

Alright so a little update on this situation. I have been getting involved in campus, and meeting lots of new people. I am still in touch with some of the brothers from this frat as I have classes with them. I was talking to one of the brothers last week when he said, "so you do think you'll come out and rush us again spring semester?" I told him that I wasnt sure and he replied with, "well, you would probably have a good shot because you know us a little better, plus I could talk to the guys that make the decisions, and tell them that you are a cool guy." He also added that it is usually easier to rush in Spring Semster as opposed to fall. I told him thanks, and that I would definately think about it.

Right now though, I am still undecided about wether I am going to go through rush again next semeter, though. Although I would want to join the frat that didnt accept me, I left that conversation feeling cautiosly optimistic. If I do end up rushing next semester, I would DEFINATELY rush more than one frat, which was a very big mistake on my part last time. But again, I still have quite alot of time to think about what/where I want to rush next semester.