Thread: Send Off
View Single Post
Old 01-09-2007, 11:16 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by jessXIca View Post
Why the hell would there be anything about senior sendoffs at the library??? She wanted to know about Greek traditions, so she came here and asked. She CLEARLY stated she looked already and didn't find anything. There are very few books about Panhellenic sororities...I should know, I've looked myself, and what she's looking for isn't really something people would write about in a book anyway cause it's not a big deal for most chapters. It was very logical of her to ask this here and she was nice about it, too. God, you're a bitch. Seriously...get a life.
If it's not something you can find in a library (or other hardcopy media), and must resort to an internet messageboard to find information on, you probably should not be using it for a term paper topic. Reliable Internet sources, newspapers, magazines, etc are all fine to use on an academic paper...messageboards are not. I think I learned that about 5th grade.
And between the hours of 7-4 EST, I have no life - I'm at work.