View Single Post
Old 12-11-2012, 06:36 PM
GreekChat Member

Send a message via AIM to lovespink88
Do your homework on your vendors!!!

Now, I am very happy with the way my photos came out--the photographer did a beautiful job! (Except one, which I'll get to in a moment)

But communicating and working with this company has been exhausting! One thing after another...business changed hands and I wasn't notified until after the fact because I sent several emails with questions...I changed the length of our reservation and the company didn't notify the photographer--thank God he confirmed with me before he left...they didn't send the final payment to the video vendor even though the video vendor was contracted through the photo studio, so the video vendor came to me saying my payment was late 2 weeks before the wedding...they tried to back out of the upgraded parents albums even though it was a part of my package. Overall, just lots of fun

My most recent gripe: I got my preview of my photo album (part of my package). It is BEAUTIFUL and I only have a few minor tweaks. There is one picture that I LOVE but the photographer failed to move a box of Kleenex that was on a nearby bench, so it's in the background. (his only mistake of 800 pics, so I'm willing to overlook it). I asked for them to photoshop it out and they want me to pay a $15 retouching fee. UM NO. I spent thousands of dollars on the product, I expect you to eat the $15 charge and just fix it!!! (that's not what my email said, but you get the idea lol)

But really...shop around. Even if it's the most spectular photographer in the world, the company they work for may be crap!!