View Single Post
Old 03-01-2018, 04:30 PM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lilmac97 View Post
HI!

(a little background...)
So I have an ankle injury that happened during the first semester of this school year and due to it, I went ALUM this past semester since I couldn't return to school in Ohio. (Lots of therapy and possibly 2 surgeries.) I am only a sophomore in college.

(now to my problem/wonder...)
I am possibly transferring to a closer school to home that does have a chapter from my sorority. I would love to be apart of the sorority if I do end up transferring. I was going to take online classes (I am this semester), but I have learned this is not the educational path I want to continue.

Is there any way possible that I can go un-ALUM at a new University and try to be apart of the sororities chapter on the campus?
I would contact IHQ for the specifics, what I do know is that we don't require transfers to be voted on by the new chapter, but you have to make sure you left your old chapter in good standing (aka owing no money, etc.) IHQ will have to undo your alum status and return you to active status, but they'll be able to provide more info. Good luck!