View Single Post
Old 05-22-2010, 02:52 PM
GreekChat Member

Omega Psi Phi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bishop1 View Post
First of all,thank you for reading this thread. I'm currently 32 years old, and I want to pledge omega psi phi grad chapter. I graduated from Texas tech university back in 2003. I took my grades seriously, but my GPA was only around 2.5.
I'm hoping to start seminary in January 2011, and get into biblical counseling. I'm a changed man, and I handle my life differently. I dont make excuses, and i lead by example. My question is, do I have to be enrolled in university to pledge a grad chapter? If so, can seminary be the school I'm enrolled in. I'm worried that my lack of focus in college will hinder my hopes of joining omega psi phi. My mentors are ques, and I see myself as one. Honesty is the key. I need to know is this out of reach, or should I take that first step towards my dreams. Thank you, god bless you.
Mark 11:24
I saw this and wanted to tell you good luck with your studies. I think it is great that you are using your gifts and talents to serve the Lord. I wish you the best of luck with affiliating with Omega Psi Phi. Little32 was right, though. You should see what your mentors think and ask whether or not they can give you any good advice. You should also check out the website:

http://www.omegapsiphifraternity.org/