View Single Post
Old 05-18-2011, 12:43 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barbie's_Rush View Post
You're not on your own. You may not be a NPC member, but you do have a national headquarters. Talk to them. Stop spreading your dirty laundry on the intarwebz.

Now I am heading back over to the umbrella to borrow AOII_Angel's cell phone. Gotta make a call to my headquarters to find out why my free credit card, bracelet and diamond earrings were lost in the mail.
Call my HQ while you're at it...my freebies are 18 years late. LOL.

Seriously, though. NPC membership doesn't have those kinds of perks. Yes, some GLOs do have the option of getting a credit card with their logo on it, but you have to pay the bill. If your "rush crush" is dumb enough to pledge XYZ just because she can get an XYZ credit card, you should be counting your blessings that KBG doesn't have that option! Also, I agree with what AOEforme said, your chapter should really adjust how you target women for membership. Competing head to head against NPC chapters isn't in your best interest. Highlighting the advantages of not being NPC, aiming for a membership number that works for you (not necessarily chapter total for the campus) and looking for women who would be interested in a group that may be less expensive (since you don't have such high national fees as an NPC would) through informal recruitment would help.

AOII

One Motto, One Badge, One Bond and Singleness of Heart!

Last edited by AOII Angel; 05-18-2011 at 12:48 AM.