View Single Post
Old 07-26-2012, 06:34 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
Truth!

A common practice is to try to downtalk the speaker and to assume the speaker is an uneducated angry Black person whose life sucks and who hates white people for life sucking. What Fratipotimus did is a racialized attempt at repositioning to ensure the power structure is maintained--which is what Andre Turner is talking about. It is also interesting that Fratipotimus contends that religious documents are the unabridged, unedited, and untainted Word of God as though humans could not possibly have jacked it up and misapplied it.
I feel you. That's just it. White folks always get all bent out of shape when they are called out on their history. KKKevin just proved that. Then this new username dude said some dumb shit that Andre Turner has to view himself as equal in order to be equal. What kind of shit is that? We have always been equal. Part of the issue is white folks have never seen us as equal and to this very day, they still don't feel that way, and as far as I'm concerned, they never will. They've fucked over every other race on the planet, and then turn around and get bent out of shape when somebody tells the truth about the shit. As soon as black folks stand up and tell the truth, white folks feel threatened.

Nat Turner, Marcus Garvey, MLK, etc. all got killed because they didn't want to work with the system. Most white folks got all bent out of shape when Affirmative Action was being discussed, but they created it and were the first mofos practicing that shit. Then turn around and randomly ask folks in Arizona to show them some papers to see if they belong in this country. Somebody needs to ask them, where are their papers? They don't have any, because they have taken every thing without asking for it or earning it.

I'm not saying all white folks are bad people. What I am saying is because of their history, white people today benefit from it, whether they believe they do or not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrPhil View Post
I agree with almost 99% and would word some of it differently. For the most part, Andre Turner seems quite informed, educated, and passionate about the topics. I will be mad if he is Dionysus or some other GCer. LOL. Better not be! Better not be!
Who is Dionysus?

Last edited by Iota Man; 07-26-2012 at 06:37 PM.