View Single Post
Old 05-27-2009, 12:09 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by megmc View Post
hey, at least I'm laughing, right? I have no problems laughing at myself, in fact I do it all the time! :-)
You have to honestly understand how you offended people on this forum. I can see why BetteDavisEyes was irritated that you would talk about the various GLOs on the IU campus, as if there was nothing wrong with doing that. As a member of Phi Mu, which happens to be a group at IU, I would be very upset if you spoke that way about my GLO, as well. Please watch what you say on here because you essentially put down some great NPC organizations (because in my eyes-EVERY NPC is great) by talking about your past. We all have those undesirable chapters on our campuses but, talking about it on a public forum can be bad news for those chapters.

On GC, we try to let girls know that they should be thankful and happy if they get a bid to ANY of the NPC organizations because they all have something great to offer. When you come on here and talk about the undesirable chapters at a particular school-well, that's just upsetting.