View Single Post
Old 09-21-2003, 03:40 AM
GreekChat Member

Miss Maryland was totally robbed. How did Miss Wisconsin rank above her? I liked how the audience booed her results... that made me happy. She gave a great (and intelligent!) answer during her interview (the one about private school money and education), did well during the gameshow, had a great personality, the best talent (I'm sorry- Florida made my ears hurt! eep!), a beautiful dress and a cute bathing suit (definitely wasn't a fan of her casual wear outfit- but hey, she won that one!). I liked her. Everyone else seemed to REALLY like her also (that creepy announcer dude was all over her!).

Virginia was cute, too. But she totally blew it with her neon yellow bathing suit and her pink leather-looking evening gown. I thought she and Maryland both had great, fun personalities, though.

I liked Florida over Hawaii, though. Looooved Florida's dress. My only problem with her was her talent, but apparently the judges liked it. We were NOT fans. But I was definitely happy for her. Her reaction was priceless- they couldn't even hold her still to put the crown on!

Last edited by IHeartAXO; 09-21-2003 at 03:47 AM.