View Single Post
Old 07-06-2002, 11:44 PM
GreekChat Member

How about this quotes?

No Jesus, No Peace-Know Jesus, Know Peace (Car Bumper Sticker)

He who angers you conquers you. (Unknown)

If you stand up for nothing you can fall for anything. (Read it somewhere)

I'm about to cross a boundary, but CodeBlue_R3 doesn't set limitations on herself. I'm not a member of the Great Sorority of Sigma Gamma Rho, but some day would love to be that's why I feel "Greater Service, Greater Progress" is an excellent quote.

The more you do, the more you get right. By the way I'm loving the commitment and involvement quote-I sent that to my boyfriend overseas to show all his army buddies.

Off the big screen: Will Smith as Ali "... Ain't no viet-kongs ever called me..." (I love my country and my countries armed forces especially the ARMY, but you gotta admit that is pretty deep).

If you abide in me and my words abide in your then you shall ask what you will and it shall be given-God (Doesn't sound hard at all huh)

This describes me: Proverbs 31:29 or so. Charm is decieving and beauty is passing, but a woman who fears the Lord shall be praised (can I get a Amen). -Actually I don't need a man lol.

Okay enough of the kidding around-I've had entirely too much caffiene today-don't tell my doctor. (muah)

By the way one last quote I couldn't possibly leave out which is also a special message to my loving soldier who is stationed overseas and will probably near read this "I LOVE YOU!!!"