View Single Post
Old 07-25-2001, 07:20 PM

If I were you I'd tell your rho chi that her affiliation is still on her chapter's website. That way she can contact whoever maintains it and ask to be removed... she could put it on the grounds of "I happened to check the website and found I'm still listed, please take me off" without mentioning you. If you found out, so could others, and even if you're not biased because of it, they might be.

When I was a rho chi, during campus preview weekend (the school invites all seniors whom they've accepted to come up for a few days, go to classes, meet current students, etc), someone thought it would be a great idea to publish some info about IFC and Panhel in the school paper. Included in this were the names of all the Panhel officers, *with their affiliations*. Well, certain Panhel officers have to deaffiliate for rush, and others happened to also be rho chis (myself included - I was my sorority's Panhel rep). The final verdict was that the damage was done and it was too late to go back and get new rho chis, so we weren't disqualified.