View Single Post
Old 03-05-2011, 12:41 PM
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by carnation View Post
Okay, I'll bite. Look, "Sunshine", you scared the daylights out of a great chapter of women when you claimed membership and inferred that nationals had sent you. Can you imagine how frightened they were when they found out they'd hosted a woman on their hall for a week and she wasn't even an ADPi?

And the alums...do you think they'd initiate you now after what you pulled? Especially with all the ADPi regalia on your FB page? They're angry enough that they've contacted every alum group of not only their sorority but other sororities that they've heard you're trying to AI with under your real name and others. These women have contacted their national HQs and they're on the lookout.

I don't care if half the world sees your FB profile. What you did was sick.
Quote:
Originally Posted by IrishLake View Post
Who cares if she's creeped out? She should be after what she pulled. Telling people about her is only going to ensure that people know who she really is if she contacts college chapters.
Quote:
Originally Posted by AOII Angel View Post
Karma.
Word. This person is so far beyond the usual pathetic 'can i haz ai?' person we see here. She has done real damage to people irl and the fact that she's continuing to pursue adpis and other sorority members after being outed goes way beyond creepy. Obviously she is mentally ill and delusional. I feel sorry for her but I don't think it is unreasonable at all to feel she may be dangerous. People need to know about her. And for fucks sake, if you're going to photoshop your face onto a sorority logo, post it publicly on facebook and join a bunch of sorority groups there, you have no expectation of privacy.