View Single Post
Old 05-12-2014, 10:53 AM
GreekChat Member

If I were in a local sorority, I would sell it as better than NPC. Being that I'm a member of an NPC, I find her argument crap. That seems logical. It's not a LIE; it's just marketing. Most of rush is girls telling other girls that their sisterhood is better because their group is bigger smaller smarter blonder taller richer whatever.

However, I would warn the OP that semantics aside, if you want to be at multiple schools, you might want to tone down the Locals are Better Than Nationals rhetoric. Sounds kind of hypocritical if you're trying to grow beyond one chapter, regardless whether you call it a local a regional or a national.

Also, if you want to grow via social media, you need to be VERY careful about sentence structure, grammar and spelling. It is the only voice you have, and you are not presenting yourself in a very professional or intelligent way. I'm presuming that you are smart enough to be able to present yourself better than this. "Preview Post" is your friend, as is an actual friend if you're still not catching your errors. And if you do not know what's wrong with your posts, then you really need to put sorority life on hold and pledge the library.