Thread: D&R Random
View Single Post
Old 04-12-2005, 05:55 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by sugar and spice
I feel like I'm supposed to be mad at him for being such an insensitive jerk, but to be honest, I'm not -- I'm mad at her for being such a stupid girl and thinking that it meant more than it did (assuming that that is what's going on). He never tried to hide his manwhorishness, I told her multiple times that it wouldn't mean anything to him, blah blah blah -- and she still turns in the v-card? WHO DOES THAT?

In other news, I need to stop letting other people borrow my phone to call The Boy I'm Not Supposed to Be Calling, because I fear sometimes that he doesn't check his voice mail and so all he gets is "3 missed calls," all of them from me, and thinks I'm stalking him.
I was in the SAME situation with a friend and the v-card. She was whinning about it too much and one day I just broke down and said 'you were the idoit for giving it up to him even though you admited he was a manwhore the first time we met him.' she was pissed at me for a week or so, but then got over it when she realized i told her the thruth.

Boy I'm Not Supposed to be Calling got called last night. And not by me. Boy I'm Crushing On got a hold of my phone while we were drinking wine in class (my professor bought it in). Of all the people in all the phone book, he calls Boy I'm Not Supposed to be Calling. WTF? I get all pissed and try to explain to Boy I'm Crushing On why it was a horrible thing to do...he asks why I didn't delete said boy if he is an ex. Couldn't bring myself to tell Crush Boy why, and instead said " Never got around to deleting it."
I fear I have no chance with Boy I'm Crushing On now.
Le sigh. And hes going for his PhD too.