View Single Post
Old 06-06-2013, 10:13 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John View Post
GreekChat supporting member subscriptions are now available. $29 for 1 year & $99 for 5 years. Other subscription levels might be available in the future.

As this is so new for GC, I'll only be posting about it here in this thread so we can make sure everything is running smoothly before promoting GC subscriptions site-wide.

Thanks in advance to anyone who decides to become a GC supporter! Your support is definitely needed and is most appreciated.
John: if I were to add this quote to the U. Miss. Rush thread, you might get those 25-ish subscriptions faster. Just wanted to feel you out before I did that because I wanted to be sure that was a sanctioned move as I know IT management is a delicate balancing act. Heck you could add the idea to that thread yourself as that would be even better. I prefers be the "talk show host" there rather than any other role.