View Single Post
Old 05-20-2012, 03:28 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by obzgirl View Post
Although I feel that that was a slight attack at my intellegence, I'll let you know that I am a smart and functioning person. I did google them, found the web sites that were listed and i contacted all the web sites and emails that I found.. they are either broken links or false emails. I was asking if anyone had any first hand experience with them in order to find out if they still exist. I didn't come here to waste peoples time with pointless questions, i did research, including google, for a few hours, just thought that maybe someone had actual dealings with them or one of the organizations that they represent and could offer further info.
No, I was not attacking your intelligence. I do find it unfortunate, however, that "a few hours" on Google didn't yield the same results that my 12 seconds did.

The website I found was not down. The Facebook group that I found had activity as early as this year. There are also links to member organizations' websites that can be used to assist you in this endeavor.