Thread: Rush Right book
View Single Post
Old 09-16-2010, 05:19 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by SureSister View Post
Thanks AXOrushadvisor and SWTXBelle for your comments.

GreekChat is full of great information for women who are preparing for sorority recruitment, I agree. My staff and I think there is good advice to be found in a variety of places on the net, including on our blog. No charge for reading the blog.

http://www.suresister.com/sororityrecruitmentblog/
Got the book - my take? While it is true that GC has a great deal of good advice, the book would be a good investment for pnms who don't have an irl source for advice. Finding the right advice here is labor-intensive, and we all know of pnms who don't bother to use/can't find what they need with the search feature.Also, there is also some really off-base advice here, and of course a pnm has no way of which advice is spot-on, and which is a load of hooey.

I think the step by step preparation suggested in "Rush Right" would be a big help to clueless pnms. I've given the book to the recruitment v.p. of our alumnae panhellenic - it will be interesting to see her opinion.