View Single Post
Old 10-25-2010, 12:12 AM
GreekChat Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolguy View Post
I just got word from my Pledge ED that was I dropped because no one wanted to pick me up as a Lil Bro. I really have no idea what happened and I'm honestly surprised that no one wanted me. This comes as a big blow to my confidence considering the only type of social life I had was with the fraternity. I put so much time and effort into being a member of the fraternity and then to have that bomb dropped on me really hurts. I was really looking forward to the brotherhood of lifetimes with my pledge brothers and now here I am at home upset that they'll be having a great time while I'm missing out. Crappy thing is that one pledge was arrested as a pledge, yet he remains and I'm out. If anything, it was seen as something positive because it makes for a great story (go figure). That just confuses the hell outta me.

I'm stumped as to what to do now. I guess I'll just focus on clubs and school. This sucks.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Coolguy View Post
It actually is the entire story. I didn't do anything wrong except for losing a pledge pin (although 3 others lost theirs as well and they remain). Not only that, there was a swimming event that I had to partake in because some actives weren't able to do it. It was completely last minute and I was sick as hell too, and I still managed to pull it off with the rest of the members. The Pledge Ed said some BS about how "he loves me" and that I'm his "kid". Yeah, right, but I understand that he was just trying to be nice.
I'm sorry, but I call BS. I find it hard to believe not a single Brother wanted you as a little. Also, I don't see the point of this thread.