View Single Post
Old 10-14-2018, 11:55 AM
GreekChat Member

I promised my friends I wasn't going to comment here because of the very obvious Arizona Alpha Phi connections to this issue. You can google it, folks. Breaking my promise to say this:

beckymer92 you aren't even an NPC member. You don't have any sort of grasp on the bigger picture or the real issues that are at stake. This isn't just about Alpha Phi and we all know it. You're clueless. You miss all the important points and keep harping on looks. Your shallow trolling is beyond obvious. Have a seat. Or not. Whatever.

On the very remote, minute chance that you are an NPC member, boy howdy and an eye roll and a sigh is all I got for you. Sure would like to know your chapter. Statistically we are going to have people like you in our membership and typically they don't prevail or last long. I looked at all your posts and I am confident that you are not one of us. At this point you're just a pathetic joke. I don't need to defend my Panhellenic sisters and our combined membership. So go back under your bridge and stay the hell out of something you know nothing about.
"One of the painful things about our time is that those who feel certainty are stupid, and those with any imagination and understanding are filled with doubt and indecision." Bertrand Russell, The Triumph of Stupidity