View Single Post
Old 09-06-2018, 07:07 PM
GreekChat Member

Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by AZTheta View Post
I'm NOT an Arizona Theta! I just live in Arizona, and I'm a Theta from CA (Go Gauchos!!!!). Hoping I can cool my jets and let you tell your daughter's story; so far it's just incredible. I agree with my Panhell sister (above) about the questions given by Wise Grandmother. Maybe we can share those in future threads with other PNMs. In case it isn't clear, I'm just as excited to read it as NYCMS and a host of other AZ NPC members who are here but don't post much or at all. My Facebook PMs have been active this morning!

I want to say that I personally am very sad that Tri Delta suspended their chapter at Arizona. We (in the local Panhell community) all are. I do understand the reasons and I support Tri Delta wholeheartedly. Have an extremely close friend (my baseball buddy) who is an AZ Tri Delta alumna, and have several other great DDD friends here in town. The alumnae chapter support is very strong locally. I have confidence they will return and be a strong chapter.

OK I promise to sit on my fingers and not say another word until you finish. One last remark: this year the heat was especially BRUTAL. The planet is definitely a lot hotter, folks.

GO GAUCHOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wow! I was a bit enthusiastic but UCSB saved my life!
Thank you for your condolences on Tri Delta closing, I didn’t know much about the chapter at all but my heart went out to all of my fellow sisters who were members, when they decide to go back to campus, hopefully I’ll be able to help them recolonize. The heat was intense this year! Grandma was sent off by DD3 because DD1 decided to rush at Bama and she wanted Grandma to be more worried about her sister!